AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Why did the track hoe cross the road?

It ain't a party...until a track hoe shows up[flash width=560 height=315

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble and FARO

> > It means the FARO price just went up.> Maybe it's the other way around?At the very least it will open a a much larger distribution chain...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Fake Surveyors Commit Burglary

How do we know they were fakes?The story I read said that the one that distracted the owner answered to the name of "snoop" and kept talking about his...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 991
Reply
RE: Unlicensed practice

> This "survey" was a portion of the quad map with his deed drawn on there with an ink pen. Analog GIS strikes again.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I helped a friend mark his mother in-laws line

> To her, it's more about principle, than it is about goodwill and fellowshipTo my way of thinking, goodwill and fellowship are principles, in fact...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I helped a friend mark his mother in-laws line

> we found that about 60' of the new fence is as much as 0.4' over the line.I would tell them that if this really bothers them then there is plenty...

14 years ago
Page 230 / 287