Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Follow
RE: How many know about ......
Pretty much can't work in an urban area without knowing about it.I used to do Level D & C in house and subcontract Level B & A when needed; bu...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Leica Smartworks
I just hire Europeans.
14 years ago
Forum
RE: New Carlson Robot
> It is a rebranded Geomax. I spoke with a dealer about it and was told it is the same as a Leica, just different color.My suspicion is that, whil...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Paved-over nails
> How do you dig them up?With this
14 years ago
Forum
14 years ago
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 931