AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: PPP on Surveying

> We're going backward in our units, instead of forward to metric. :-SThe metric system is nothing but a French fad that will soon die out.The lan...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ice/Water Policy

:good: You can give them water, or notYou can give them a decent new vehicle, or notYou can get them the latest high tech equipment to work with, or n...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ice/Water Policy

I took the brake pads off out trucks and cut holes in the floorboard.Back in the day if Fred Flintstone was man enough to stop a vehicle with his bare...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: One of those days redux

Earlier in the year had a brand new Leica TS12 go down in a 40mph gust the first day it was in the field (got one shot in before it hit the pavement).

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ice/Water Policy

>Ice/Water PolicySingle malt - a splash of spring water onlyBlended - on the rocks

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Digital files (if any) are legal documents?

I do not issues Legal Descriptions...> Mine are called Property Descriptions for the sole reason that I do not have a law license.I don't eat at L...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Web Sites

> having to hit "reload" several times at ngs.noaa.gov I think they're in the process of changing web addresses, try:

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Overhead rate and multiplier?

> I had a client ask me yesterday what my overhead rate is (and multiplier too I think). Did they ask for a breakdown of the direct labor costs, in...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Latitudinal curve layout

> I have a banjoClassic rpls.com strikes:-D

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

> If the monuments on the east line of Lot 3 were set more than 5 years ago they would most likely hold as against the owner on the other side of t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Historical Society Rendezvous 2013

Come on RichYou coming to town for the NSPS spring meeting?If so, and you're here Friday afternoon, there might be a beer in it for you 🙂

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Historical Society Rendezvous 2013

Come on Rich> From Chas Langelan on behalf of Surveyors Historical Society: That can't really be from Chas because none of the words were in a bold...

13 years ago
Page 212 / 287