AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Blue collar job, who knew??

Dickies® Gatsby Collection

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Blue collar job, who knew??

> Of course, there are surveyors, who are office ad desk jockeys who prepare surveys, manage crews, deal with clients etc. and never step into the...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: State Specific Exams

> Anyone care to offer any advice?DO NOT go to Hooter's the night before and have a dozen wings and 10 pints of Bass Ale. I passed, but I didn't fe...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1000
Reply
RE: Crazy Government Specifications

> 4x greater than 1 mm accuracy?:-SIn a controlled environment, a properly calibrated laser tracker will repeat measurements to 0.015mm

13 years ago
Reply
RE: i just checked the mail...

Lunch is on me next time you're in Rockville around noon.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The way reviews SHOULD be handled

Dear Mr. Cow> @&%#@$**&$ anal retentive cretins. Why, Lord, do you make all of them into survey reviewers?:'(Mr. Cow"@&%#@$**&$ an...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: From the Arkansas Woods

> I only touch farm animals; if you know what I mean.:-ODidn't someone post a video entitled "sheep screams like a human" a few days ago?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Old British Transit

LucasFrom the link: The other three switch settings--SMOKE, SMOLDER and IGNITE.Based on person experience (driving my Spitfire up I-5 in Oregon on my ...

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Survey Request Form

> That was tried at more than one place that I've worked, to no positive effect. With engineers, they already have it figured out that it's the id...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Request Form

> internal. from the engineers. Need to get them to tell me what kind of project it is and get them thinking about what they need before the field ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I say anything to the boss

Duane wins the internet for today

13 years ago
Reply
RE: If there was one instrument, you'd like in your collection

Sixties and seventies Glass, not so much; post 1988 or so Glass, a lot more. The last few years I've been on a "western music peaked in the late baro...

13 years ago
Page 208 / 287