AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: New Home Sales

> In my area, it seems that there are only 3 kinds of people that are buying into new construction. Those with grey hair, blue hair and no hair (al...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Is an easement valid if it can't be located?

If Neccessary, Say "Easement Cannot Be Located">In this particular case, the client would like the easement located so that they can tear up the pa...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: New Home Sales

I was going to post something similar>The Commerce Department said on Tuesday sales surged 18.6 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 504...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Coffee break transportation...

> My latest headache is the size of a dinosaur...>> And the angels angles, terrible and without pity, carry savage weapons, and their torture...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Suits

> Do you have field crews?Seven out of this office>Are they allowed inside?How would they get to their desks otherwise?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: "Survey not to used for fence construction"

nothing wrong with the statment IMHO'Nothing is a sign unless it is interpreted as a sign'-Charles Sanders Peirce>"Not to be used for construction,...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mentoring our coordinates cowboys

I love it...> When the student is ready, the master appears.Conversely; a true master doesn't take on a student who isn't ready, then blame the stu...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: coordinate cowboys

My Pet Coordinate Cowboy PeeveThe other day I had a crew out looking for an X cut on one of the rails of an abandoned rail line. I asked the chief if...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: "Survey not to used for fence construction"

Are they trying to say they don't stand by their boundary determination; or are they trying to say (rather ineloquently) that one can't be expected to...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mentoring our coordinates cowboys

I don't necessarily see math as a problem> If I can get one of out five employees to use senses other than their eye-to-button-punch I'm good.Next ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mentoring our coordinates cowboys

It's not just "our" problem; I'd guess that in any field, at least 75% of the management has no idea how to be a leader.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: coordinate cowboys

IMHO...our licensing exams are not up to the standards of other professions.Right after I was licensed I was an NCEES volunteer on the committee that ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: coordinate cowboys

It Will Get WorseIf a tool, misused, can be the downfall of a profession, then it wasn't much of a profession in the first place.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Talk about an oops!

> Last time I looked DC is on the east coast!None of those folks are from here. Y'all sent them here and we're more than happy to send them back a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Suits

ChrisWhen I was a senior in high school (1980) I would go down to see friends at UVA on the weekends, a good number of the student section would be we...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Instructors - Bhutan

Seems like they're looking for a recent graduate as a "gap year" volunteer with a $500 stipend rather than a salary. FWIW - I get a lot of resumes fr...

12 years ago
Page 179 / 287