AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Lost a Base today

> When I lost a base years ago it was a terrible feeling. Never got it back. Probably went south of the border.South of the border, huh?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Dimensions

> Anyway, I will of course be going. It is a quality conference, great tracks and good food, and then there is the gala dinner at the end. Missed t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Surveyor

>I find that most people that make these types of claims have a fundamental lack of understanding of measurement science and error propagation.Most...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: John B. Stahl tackles Joplin, MO--good report

IMWTK> Again this is a problem, I had several cases where the judge did not use either the possession line or the survey line but split the differe...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: John B. Stahl tackles Joplin, MO--good report

tenor and bass - HijackSpeaking of tenors; I recently found out that Vivaldi wrote for female tenor and bass parts.[flash width=420 height=315]//www.y...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Does this trouble you?

>Does this trouble you?No, it amuses me; this troubles me.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: MSHA Certification

The last time I worked on an open pit site (about eight years ago) we had to sit through the two hour site specific safety briefing, however the compa...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Buying a business, scalability, continuity

It is said "Do not go to the elves surveyors for council, for they will say both yes and no." 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Evidence of Old Occupation as Found

Texas Indians>....other places that the Texas Indians probably travelled to before settling down in Texas.Seriously Chief Mentally Unstable Horse, ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo Surveyor Rates

> $90/hr for a two-man crew is not a recipe for a successful business. That is just owning a job. There's no room in that for an actual return on c...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: X90-OPUS

I've got my eye on the six receiver "campaign kit" as soon as end of fiscal year spending season rolls around.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Minimum Trip Charge

>This job goes right thru an area of town in which the kids get a kick at night by playing rearrange the C&G cut/fill stakes.If it works the sa...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Most Basic Definition of Land Surveyor

In the earliest recorded episode of surveyor to clientClient Erg to Surveyor Ug somewhere near a cave home: "600 rocks, but Realtor Atouk said I pay ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Most Basic Definition of Land Surveyor

Most Basic Definition of Realtor

12 years ago
Reply
RE: John B. Stahl tackles Joplin, MO--good report

Mundane Measurement Science> John predicts that licensed land surveyors will become more involved in the legal aspects of the profession over time ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: St. Louis

> At first I thought your post may have been about that kid that got shot, and now the seeming riots. Bad news there. Glad it wasn't though, and ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: copy right

> If you like the material so much, re-type it and just change a word here and there. Things like "could be" can soon become "may be". Bingo. &g...

12 years ago
Page 174 / 287