AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Seeking book recomendation

>Does anyone here have it?Yes.>Any thoughts or recommendations?Buy it.First and second editions of Clark, along with Skelton, are the prototypes...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Tax Time

When I was running my own solo firm I got thousands of dollars of work out of referalls from my accountant who I paid hundreds of dollars to do my tax...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Clark on Surveying and Boundaries, Eighth Edition

2nd & 7th.Read the 7th cover to cover before I took the licensing exam; now I probably pull out the 2nd ten times for every time I look something ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mississippi Association of Professional Surveyors

Education> If you are expecting public schools to teach/educate children, you need to wake up and smell the coffee.A conversation relayed to me by ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it with Planning Commissions?

> Some areas, like the one I live in, want a bedroom community. Y'all just a suburb of Windber these days?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it with Planning Commissions?

> We are at the mercy of such reviewers. Most times it's either do what they want or they won't sign off. Would be nice if we had more representati...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: North Carolina comity for Land Surveyors

> When did you get licensed in MD?January 18, 2005.I wrote to the board to see if they interpreted the law as "date of original license issue" or "...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: NEW MEXICO STATE SPECIFIC

> Lookout for the mining laws questions.Watch out for "Red or Green?" - it's a trick question 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: North Carolina comity for Land Surveyors

West Virginia3.6.b.1. The board shall require a comity applicant, licensed after 2004, to obtain the education requirements as stated in W.Va. Code §3...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Lender "Requirements"

> So do you read through the lender requirements and address them or do you send them your standard ALTA Proposal?Yes. 😉 My "standard ALTA propos...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting a 4WD pickup stuck

Big Acre - Hijack>by Big Acre, SW MS, Monday, February 02, 2015, 07:25 Where in SW MS? My mom's family is from as far south and west as you can get...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: CHAIN!

Houston we have a problem. 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: HO scale survey screw

> Initially, I was a little nervous about what I might find in a "survey screw" thread. Whew!Perhaps an HO scale ho 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: $3,000 to subdivide, stake, file...with four meetings incl.

> The more power government gets, the more easily it becomes corrupted.The more power removed government gets, the more easily it becomes corrupted...

12 years ago
Page 160 / 287