Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
And that, good sir, is what is wrong with our professionCommunism Land Surveying is the riddle of history solved, and it knows itself to be this solut...
> You may "feel like" the need to comment on this exception, but I don't, and in all my decades of doing ALTA surveys I have never had a title comp...
Construction v Boundary - Practicing Without a License -In this specific situation what "most states" do is meaningless, only one state matters. In m...
>What degree to pursue?Whatever degree you want 😀 Worst decision of my life was not pursuing this degree because my father (the engineer) thought...
:good: When you do a lot of qualifications-based selection work a good looking resume makes all the difference.
> I don't know what your definition of remote is....The Spectra Energy fields up in the Horn River Basin...now that's remote 😉
It's All About The Benjamin's> Anybody here interested in providing a "100% Certification
> One of our crews was caught by Google back in 2009 on a very remote site.Can't be THAT remote:: 1)the road's paved, and 2) Google actually drove ...
The ALTA standards use the language "make a boundary determination."I know of at least one state where the statutory definition of a boundary survey p...