AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Zoning Report

> its probably a small report stating what is allowed and or not allowed?Around here a Zoning Report for a commercial property transaction is a lis...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Zoning Report

> Anybody have info for me on this?1. Call the best land use law firm in the area2. Ask for a proposal for a zoning report on the property3. Add 15...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: UPRR Valuation Map contact

Here is one from the B&O that CSX's GIS department has crapped up with linework on the image - but they do give centerline stations for all the ut...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Man's "land boundary" gland

It's all fun and games until......the fence dispute gets you executed for treason 😉

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Home Ownership - A Long Rant not subject to debate

>Home Inspectors are not regulated by my State...I can be a home inspector if I want to be without any certifications, just have a good reputation ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why I'm working this morning.....

All right, I'll biteLower right hand cornerGDOPTDOPPDOPVDOPHDOP

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Business model questions and where to next, Partnership?

>He is good at contracts, proposals and managing very large projects...Hire a manager, partner with a rainmaker.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: WTF - Responses to Craigs List AD

I was a double major in English & Political Science, toying with the idea of grad school in political philosophy, and working for a PAC as a media...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: "Poachers"

>A) Where there is or will be zero lot line construction on small tracts in a high density urban area, the allowable closure error is 1:10,000 or t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Notes For Exceptions on ALTA Surveys

Not necessary what it "must" say based on the minimum standards, but what I do...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pros and Cons of Recording Surveys

The con is the law of unintended consequences: one day it's mandatory recording, the next day some #$&@ing GIS NAZI is making you rescale the symb...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pros and Cons of Recording Surveys

Not recording is the equivalent to Pincushion?> I think the reason that many people don't like recording surveys is that they are closet pincushio...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: College Student needs your advice on FS/PS exams

Hard to be too specific because a) the format is changing from when I took the exams and b) as a former NCEES test volunteer I'm sworn to secrecy, but...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pros and Cons of Recording Surveys

"Non-recording state" is a misnomer. Recorded survey information abounds, it's just not a mandatory requirement to record a drawing of every boundary...

11 years ago
Page 154 / 287