AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:02 pm
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Carrying the Instrument

That's been in the Leica manuals since back when they were Wild manuals.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ms. Real Estate Agent Called...

Dallas Morlan, post: 352798, member: 6020 wrote: Ask Ms. RE Agent "Is relying on 50 year old title documents without any investigation wise?" Her ans...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation

David C. Newell RPLS LS CFM, post: 352800, member: 6347 wrote: Dallas,I'm not the IT guy, so I asked him, what he said is that it's hosted locally and...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ms. Real Estate Agent Called...

The estate of Pierre Charles L'Enfant, how can we help you? Hi, I'm a real estate agent in Washington D.C. and a client of mine is purchasing a proper...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Arrow

Dave Karoly, post: 352152, member: 94 wrote: ^|N What more do you need? That's waaay too rococo for Kent ^n

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Worksheet for new NW4NE4

Dave Karoly, post: 351956, member: 94 wrote: Judge: "Mr. Opposing Expert, what exactly your issue with Mr. Moe's Survey?"Expert: "His North Arrow is t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's laugh...

Norman Oklahoma, post: 351759, member: 9981 wrote: It's a game that lawyers play. They write a letter requesting that unpleasant things be taken off t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Naval Academy reinstates celestial navigation

John Hamilton, post: 351456, member: 640 wrote: I have often wondered what modern day surveyors would do if GPS went down. Northing = 5000.0000Easti...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is It Time To Change Surveying Licensure?

Duane Frymire, post: 351695, member: 110 wrote: I'm not happy either with costs of college. Hijack, but online tuition and fees are just as outrageo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is It Time To Change Surveying Licensure?

geonerd, post: 351587, member: 8268 wrote: I stopped reading the article at the chart showing the annual numbers of surveyors in Texas. "The above lis...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is It Time To Change Surveying Licensure?

RADAR, post: 351508, member: 413 wrote: How much does an entry level surveyor, with a 4 year degree expect to make in your state?I can't speak for the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is It Time To Change Surveying Licensure?

A few random thoughts:"liberal arts degree and two years office experience" - is there anyplace where one can sit for the licensing exams with this c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Crazy County Clerk?

FL/GA PLS., post: 351133, member: 379 wrote: Although you may not agree with the clerks ‰ÛÏsuggestions‰Û consider how often you may have to work with...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Crazy County Clerk?

Brad Ott, post: 351096, member: 197 wrote: Yes I see what you did there.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Clark on Surveying and Boundaries, Eighth Edition

Dave Karoly, post: 350415, member: 94 wrote: My Father, The Reverend Charles Ulrich Karoly+, PE (Calif RCE10508 deceased), would've been 90 on Novembe...

11 years ago
Page 139 / 287