AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:02 pm
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Can an old solo go back?

A city I used to live in and surveyed in for about a dozen years recently hired a new city surveyor when the incumbent retired. I really wanted the j...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone uses for general land surveying?

Mark Mayer, post: 349935, member: 424 wrote: The difference will be that ordinary surveyors will do the photogrammetry, at the desktop without the ai...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New Geomax or used Sokkia?

I'll check when I get in the office Monday AM. We tend to buy direct from our Leica rep rather than price shop....when the guy providing the tech supp...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New Geomax or used Sokkia?

I believe the full $14K trade in credit is for a robotic collector with a collector. I'm trading in my three oldest series 1200 robots for two TS16i ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that go wrong with GPS

But there is neither East nor West, Border, nor Breed, nor Birth,When Leica & Trimble stand face to face, though they come from the ends of the ea...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm confused

A lot of the deeds around here were written before decimals were invented 😀

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Iron Pipe Size that Never Was

Hack, post: 347303, member: 708 wrote: Nothing like good pipe size talk.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Funniest thing you'll see all day.

Wrong...funniest thing I've seen in months

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why Descriptions Matter - The 1/2 in. Iron Rod that Wasn't

The reason the Lancers bottle is opaque is to hide the contents from customs officers

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why Descriptions Matter - The 1/2 in. Iron Rod that Wasn't

Dave Karoly, post: 345805, member: 94 wrote: Is there a Scottish-Portugese organized crime connection? Hmmmm...there is a Scottish-Portuguese Port c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why Descriptions Matter - The 1/2 in. Iron Rod that Wasn't

Kent McMillan, post: 345775, member: 3 wrote: One of the claims is that the above rod was already in place, as if it were an old marker of unknown ori...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is there land no one owns?

PLS30820, post: 345272, member: 1439 wrote: That is a point. my previous boss and I would discuss purchasing the 1' gap or less in between parcels and...

11 years ago
Page 140 / 287