Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:02 pm
Here's what I've done for the last fifteen years on any survey where I show utilities: Have your admin staff (or a crew chief on a rain day) call all...
Jim in AZ, post: 353924, member: 249 wrote: My State Statute requires a scaled drawing Do you have a very very short official state calibration base...
foggyidea, post: 354412, member: 155 wrote: I'd call TDD. TDD just scares the sh!t off the rod
-----COMM----
Kent McMillan, post: 354032, member: 3 wrote: The whole scheme of the licensee being chained to the office with a remote control to send his or her mi...
Holy Cow, post: 353960, member: 50 wrote: Surveyors fall into at least three categories. We have the do-it-yourselfers who operate solo and do almost ...
Big Lance, post: 353324, member: 11008 wrote: Yet, resolving junior/senior rights is likewise a title issue, not a survey issue. I don't think you c...
Moe Shetty, post: 353347, member: 138 wrote: three people come to mind that may be able to answer this; don teter, dave ingram, or chas langelan The...
McCracker, post: 353334, member: 9299 wrote: Not sure if it will pay off monetarily in the future for this particular job but some owners just need to...
Moe Shetty, post: 353245, member: 138 wrote: Robert, that stone would have been set approx. 1767. at a glance, it is a milestone. the crown stones are...
More than 30 of them have disc set in them...that one is actually in pretty good shape, better than a lot without discs What stone number is it?
I may be an outlier, but I like to launch the instrument to the next set-up with this Carrying stuff is for chumps