AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 968
Reply
RE: Zoning

Dave Karoly, post: 363794, member: 94 wrote: Zoning, especially minimum lot sizes, is evil. IMHO - Euclidean zoning is evil; formed based...not so m...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments move, landowners lose: A surveyor‰Ûªs dirty little secret

Hell hath no fury like some guy with both righteous indignation and access to a website

11 years ago
Reply
RE: High Rise Monitoring Survey

Dan Patterson, post: 362981, member: 1179 wrote: I stay with shorter buildings. So do I (usually)...it's the law

11 years ago
Reply
RE: High Rise Monitoring Survey

Dan Patterson, post: 362973, member: 1179 wrote: A quick google search of "high accuracy plumb laser" came up with this:Says +/- 0å¡00'05". At 900 ft...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: No Benchmarks

I can't think of any municipality or governmental agency here that will approve engineering construction/improvements plans that don't include an exis...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: FS exam questions

Janer, post: 362478, member: 11435 wrote: 2. I am actively trying to get a job in the surveying field (I would love to get into hydrographic surveying...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA for a mobile home park

When deciding whether to pay heed to "your guts" versus "a colleague" I tend toward a third option and consult the law.:-D Most states have a statutor...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Thought of Richard Schaut today.

Dave Karoly, post: 362079, member: 94 wrote: Authors=James H. Backman and David A. Thomas.It's yours for only $437.A few years back I got an offer fro...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Thought of Richard Schaut today.

Dave Karoly, post: 361966, member: 94 wrote: Unconditional right of disposition.Matthew Bender's A Practical Guide to Disputes Between Adjoining Lando...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Photos - contrast in survey diversity

leegreen, post: 361218, member: 2332 wrote: I started off this morning staking grade beams and setting new control with robotics, for a new 4 story ho...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Someone must be high

[MEDIA=youtube]Fw730Mvz8o8[/MEDIA]

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA updated commitment

Adam, post: 361332, member: 8900 wrote: James there was no language in the existing contract about updating but the term on the contract was for a yea...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA updated commitment

The ALTA minimum standards are, for all intents and purposes, standardized contract language that is made part of your contract when you reference the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Merestone

I interviewed years ago with a company in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware named Merestone Consultants.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Writing with the help of friends...

Studious he sate, with all his books around,Sinking from thought to thought, a vast profound:Plunged for his sense, but found no bottom there;Then wro...

11 years ago
Page 133 / 287