AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Writing with the help of friends...

‰ÛÏI usually write at night. I always keep my whiskey within reach; so many ideas that I can‰Ûªt remember in the morning pop into my head.‰Û-William ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ...so please get your dope in shape...

Mike Berry, post: 360638, member: 123 wrote: Interesting phrase. I've used it at least 10 times in conversation today. Must have been in pretty comm...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Dispute Law Blog

vern, post: 360413, member: 3436 wrote: [USER=10323]@James[/USER] certainly didn't seem to interject hostility. No Vern, he's right. billvhill, post...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Dispute Law Blog

billvhill, post: 360244, member: 8398 wrote: I thought the purpose of this site was for the exchange of ideas, opinions, and knowledge, not to attack ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: International Boundaries....no pins available

skwyd, post: 360186, member: 6874 wrote: I was aware of these cities, however they are both "autonomous cities" and from what I understand, not part o...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: International Boundaries....no pins available

skwyd, post: 360177, member: 6874 wrote: I'm a bit confused by the fence that is supposed to keep immigrants from traveling through Morocco and into S...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica MS60

The MS60 is perceived as a combination of robot and scanner; in practice I see it as a really fast 1" robot that can collect a lot of reflectorless sh...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: You too can become a lawyer

eapls2708, post: 359777, member: 589 wrote: My bet is that he is either angling for a judgeship after his term as a legislator, or he's employing a re...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: We are the Geomagicians. You will be assimilated.

My understanding is that the term geomatics was coined by a Canadian photogrammetrist in the early 80's as an umbrella term to cover surveying and geo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where does the profession go from here?

gschrock, post: 359766, member: 556 wrote: These folks have University, so does it qualify?Probably did before the rampant grade inflation pretty much...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Helping Another Surveyor

I hate to help a jack leg out, but my inclination to go ahead and help them out is in direct proportion to how much harm I think they are going to do ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where does the profession go from here?

Tommy Young, post: 359719, member: 703 wrote: There are some former switchboard operators that would like to have a word with you. From our friend Wi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Attorney requested ALTA revisons

Steven Roessner, post: 359724, member: 9988 wrote: I would quote the ALTA standards Fieldwork section:5 .C. Lines of Possession and Improvements alon...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where does the profession go from here?

gschrock, post: 359647, member: 556 wrote: Anecdote (for fun, lighten up!) - One of the first surveyors I worked for wore a tie in the field - he said...

11 years ago
Page 134 / 287