AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Are we any better off today?

James Vianna, post: 365958, member: 120 wrote: 2. one office puke paden cash, post: 366068, member: 20 wrote: I sense there is a sentiment that all t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment cost for Solo Startup

dmyhill, post: 366054, member: 1137 wrote: I think that, if one was frugal, they could get going for less than $50k. No fancy stuff, but useable. In...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Fifty-one cents

RADAR, post: 365075, member: 413 wrote: Progress has been grossly impeded for centuries; it's finally getting to the point that it's difficult to keep...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Fence post as boundary monuments

J. Penry, post: 365070, member: 321 wrote: At first I glance at the monument, I thought Travis Hays might be a Texas surveyor. 🙂 Travis Hayes wou...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Clockwise or Counter Clockwise? TTT

Robert Hill, post: 365063, member: 378 wrote: Way back or once upon a time long ago, I guess the merry band of realtors had a lot of push to get thi...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1009
Reply
RE: today's "ring-ring"

Rankin_File, post: 364907, member: 101 wrote: ( I'm waiting for [USER=424]@Mark Mayer[/USER]) to say, "Touche' " Actually I work with a lot of archi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor seeking employment abroad

If you're interested in working in the Washington DC area, drop me a PM

11 years ago
Reply
RE: today's "ring-ring"

Mark Mayer, post: 364900, member: 424 wrote: I work with architects a lot. They definitely have a different viewpoint than surveyors, but they aren't ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Val Map Contact... The Kansas City Southern Railway Company

Loyal, post: 364748, member: 228 wrote: The National Archives has most (if not all) of the ICC filings. I have acquired Val. Maps for both active and ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: survey uas

Peter Ehlert, post: 364704, member: 60 wrote: Probably the very first thing you should do is hire a Licensed/Registered Land Surveyor.That person woul...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New England stone walls along roads

Hack, post: 364675, member: 708 wrote: In my neck of the woods the liberals have added planning regulations banning removal of walls on "scenic ways"....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Early Acquiescence Case (1790):

Peter Lothian - MA ME, post: 364524, member: 4512 wrote: Not so much an issue of acquiescence, as the fence perpetuated the originally marked boundary...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinates

Holy Cow, post: 364075, member: 50 wrote: I wonder where one gets a license to do legal surveys in that locale. Perhaps it's the new site for Buoysto...

11 years ago
Page 132 / 287