Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Andy Nold, post: 385172, member: 7 wrote: I just received an email from the editor thanking me for alerting them to the problem and that they had open...
Williwaw, post: 385038, member: 7066 wrote: Text 6 if you are busyI inadvertently responded to the same message by texting 666; I was contacted by a M...
John Giles, post: 384693, member: 57 wrote: Mountain laurel. It's evergreen so it sucks the whole year long! Only good thing about it is that is grows...
Firing people
Monte, post: 384378, member: 11913 wrote: I have a strong dislike of skunks moving in the daytime!Well, you could survey around my parts... but you'd ...
Shawn Billings, post: 384125, member: 6521 wrote: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN FLEMING?!
Wendell, post: 384120, member: 1 wrote: Personal attacks have been removed from this thread.Were they typed in all caps?Because some of us have a pool...
Holy Cow, post: 384093, member: 50 wrote: 0.001 acres amounts to 43.56 square feet. That's close enough ...Your mileage may vary.Apparently my mileage...
lmbrls, post: 384040, member: 6823 wrote: Also, I think it would be great if Javad would buyout Star*NET. Think how he could innovate the software.Sta...
Adam, post: 384060, member: 8900 wrote: All of mine were Found On Road Dead and I felt sorry for them.F%$%edOnRaceDay
When you say "private development" would that include the original owners of colonial patents hiring a surveyor to split off portion of the patent for...
ppm, post: 384043, member: 6808 wrote: As most surveyors know an ALTA Survey has to do with title, not designYou could look at it from 180 degrees as ...
Artie Kay, post: 384032, member: 3428 wrote: The Cuillin mountains, Isle of Skye in Scotland.I was under the impression that this was the most beautif...
Is this a Survey site or GPS store?Calm down...it's both a survey site and a GPS store 😉
As Billy Ray Valentine once said: "You know, it occurs to me that the best way you hurt rich people is by turning them into poor people."The same goes...