AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: EXCEL formula to convert decimal to fractional feet.

Excel an incredibly versatile accounting software for manipulating data in tabular form. It's so easily adaptable/customizable that it's very versatil...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Considering Starting a Company

A couple of random thoughtsRPLS#, post: 401412, member: 12280 wrote: I'm in a large metro area and there is development everywhere,I know a lot of gu...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: Disk or Disc

Tom Adams, post: 400817, member: 7285 wrote: whether it meets the standard for a "medallion".A medallion is what "Disco Stu" wears around his neck

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Disk or Disc

paden cash, post: 400789, member: 20 wrote: I liked it better in the other post...It did have sort of an avant garde feeling over there.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Disk or Disc

"There is no consensus on the difference between disc and disk, and in many contexts the two are used interchangeably. Disk is the standard spelling f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

Dave Karoly, post: 400708, member: 94 wrote: Adverse Possession is not a conveyance. See Miller & Starr Calif. Real Estate, Chapter 18.What Dave s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

Edward Reading, post: 400513, member: 132 wrote: "Speaking of keeping things lively, I'm surprised Kent McMillan hasn't weighed in on this one. That o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: In demand

Paul Landau, post: 400610, member: 2526 wrote: I was talking to a recruiter today...I had a headhunter in Leeds contact me a couple of weeks ago...I w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivision plat creates gap

This is the example from Brown, et al. where the subdivision should not be extended to the parent tract boundary (circles are found original corners)....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Latest Leica Scanner only $15000

gschrock, post: 399914, member: 556 wrote: Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk The guy behind Ken seems more Jersey than Heerbrugg.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I passed!!!!

Warren Smith, post: 399878, member: 9900 wrote: Congrats - I cried when my kids were born, when I got my results, when my dog died, and when my dad go...

10 years ago
Page 118 / 287