AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Unnerving email

[MEDIA=youtube]gvY3kRWuyIM[/MEDIA]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dealing with potential clients who want to dicker.

Will I dicker just because the potential client wants to pay less...no. Will I go back and take a second look at my fee, get more details on the clien...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Its a rough Gig...

Paul Landau, post: 423313, member: 2526 wrote: I saw enough sunrises, prefer watching the sun set these days.That's the beauty of barrier islands...su...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Its a rough Gig...

Tommy Young, post: 423309, member: 703 wrote: Why would you want to live amongst all those treasure hunters? Well I ain't getting rich with this surv...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Its a rough Gig...

BushAxe, post: 423302, member: 11897 wrote: Roger that. Lived and worked through a many a storm. Fran did some damage.Every time I'm about to pull the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Its a rough Gig...

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Overhead Lines

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice‰Û-Martin Luther King"The history of surveying for design in urban areas is long, ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Architects say the darnedest things....

Robert Hill, post: 422930, member: 378 wrote: After all, it may be the largest and most expensive self-storage unit in the world for stuff that has no...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Architects say the darnedest things....

Nate The Surveyor, post: 422924, member: 291 wrote: Tell em it's metric. And, that a metric inch is about the thickness of a piece of cardboard. Someb...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 1669
Reply
RE: New leveling technique in Russia

Google gives us:[INDENT]Relativistic geodesy addresses the relativistic description of time and frequencies, and thus deals with the measurement and m...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Make the planner sweat

Mark Mayer, post: 422670, member: 424 wrote: What bothers me is when the comments are arbitrary.I used to feel the same way. Then I came to the conclu...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1-800 Dig Rite - Gas line hit

811 / Miss Utility is about liability ...not designI can't say this is certain for every location, but knowing what I know about the quality of this s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Stupid human tricks (by your's truly)

John, post: 421625, member: 791 wrote: And you didn't take at least a picture of you hanging upside down???????????There never is a Google Street View...

9 years ago
Page 105 / 287