AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jacob-wall
jacob-wall
@jacob-wall
Member Founder
Joined: April 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 12:11 am
Topics: 11 / Replies: 130
Reply
RE: Condominium Surveys

Thanks for all the comments and info.?ÿ It does indeed sound like in general terms the procedure is nearly identical in many regions.?ÿ Certainly star...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Condominium Surveys

Posted by: foggyidea That sounds about normal, to me.?ÿ What's the hurry? Where do you see the need for automation? I have sometimes heard the argumen...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 2116
Reply
RE: Star*Net and geoid model ???

Since STAR*NET Version 8 you no longer need the StarGeoid utility.?ÿ NGS *.bin and NRCAN *.byn files can be used without conversion.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: STAR*NET - HTML Station Report

On my end I am able to run the scripts as expected on Edge / Chrome / Firefox, although it is failing on Internet Explorer for me, which I'll have to ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: STAR*NET - HTML Station Report

Posted by: Edward Reading Off topic, but I want to compliment you on your COGO+ program Jacob. I use it a fair amount on my HP50 and I find it really ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: STAR*NET - HTML Station Report

Something broke, but I don't know if it's on my end or your end -- I can specify the file, but when I click the Generate button, nothing happens.?ÿ I ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: STAR*NET - HTML Station Report

Don't worry about sending the file, I modified one to include descriptors like yours.?ÿ Please Refresh the page and resubmit your file, I expect that ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: STAR*NET - HTML Station Report

Posted by: Jim Frame Very nice presentation of the data!?ÿ A couple of notes: 1.?ÿ The formatter doesn't seem to handle the inch symbol (") correctly....

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1094
Reply
RE: Carlson GNSS RTK Vectors

Posted by: standing on the corner shouldn't the end of the G1 line read 2.100/2.000 instead of 2.212/2.092 ? In this case I believe yes, that will pro...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Extracting data from point clouds

Haven't used it myself but saw some really sweet demonstrations of 3DReshaper. Might be worth a look.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Intellicad question

This too annoyed me, as I never had any use for Drawing1, ever. There is a solution that will automatically close this drawing immediately at startup...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Autodesk strikes again

M.McBride, post: 445581, member: 11526 wrote: I run a Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 with two 27" monitors. I have to change the display resolution...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Check rod height w/ Leica 360 prism

roger_LS, post: 419427, member: 11550 wrote: How do you check the rod height on a Leica rod w/ 360 prism? Where do you measure to? I'm consistently ge...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with tricky Control Network Setup?

Check the STAR*NET help files for the "Preanalysis" section, which is made for this exact scenario.Basically all you do is enter approximate coordinat...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Converting Carlson .rw5 format to Star*Net

Kent McMillan, post: 385252, member: 3 wrote: Would anyone with a current copy of Star*Net Pro be willing to have a go at converting the .rw5 file att...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Star*Net Addiction.

SellmanA, post: 377851, member: 8564 wrote: A couple of years ago I downloaded a copy of Star*Net and ran the ten-day demo to evaluate its usefulness ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Manipulating CSV Data

I once was in the same situation, and I wrote a LISP program to do this, see the attached file. NOTE: I had to change to TXT extension to upload, jus...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SDR File Specifications

sireath, post: 345546, member: 9370 wrote: Hi Jacob, I am Jan regarding the SDR, small world. I can maybe ask my dealer for some documentation? You ju...

11 years ago
Page 4 / 8