AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Back to basics

I have an easier time when things are simple..in a field book format. Let's assume I ran through the horiz./vert. columniation routines prior to start...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Volume Calculations

For most airport/roadway projects, I enter the design and have the ability to check grade anywhere I set my rod down. For large grading operations (la...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Back to basics

So RFC, you have acceptable data when you look at it from a field book aspect (meaning direct/reversed vertical angles and comparing forward elevation...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Volume Calculations

You could use contours as well to determine volumes, but your method seems to have been the quickest.No matter what, it is always an estimate due to l...

11 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 18
Views: 1036
Reply
RE: Vinyl for Survey vehicle

I didn't mean it actually looked like a police car...just reminded me of our local police. Same model SUV...large black lettering.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Vinyl for Survey vehicle

I like the last design, but it reminds me of our local police department cars. They were not smart enough to use a vinyl sticker. So every time they ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NDGPS sites going away....

I use the Chico and Klamath Falls CG Beacon for GIS type work. I would like to know the exact amount of money spent each year on this station.--------...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Vinyl for Survey vehicle

Understood. Sorry about your brother. With the state/counties under the compass rose, I didn't understand that the outline was a SUUNTO compass. Now I...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Vinyl for Survey vehicle

What does the bird have to do with anything? The detail on the passenger door needs re-worked. The compass is difficult to distinguish. The cardinal l...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: USGS Quad printing plates

Per USGS "As reported on the GSA Auctions web site, the US General Services Administration (GSA) sold (auctioned) all 467 sets that were offered.åá ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: USGS Quad printing plates

Never mind. Figured out they are listed under "Copper Plates" Higher prices than I would have expected.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: USGS Quad printing plates

toivo1037, post: 332617, member: 973 wrote: Here is some more info for those interested: Check the files here:ftp://ftpext.usgs.gov/pub/er/va/reston/...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: USGS Quad printing plates

USGS Plates FTP Sitetoivo1037, post: 332575, member: 973 wrote: Also would love more info on acquiring one.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1229
Reply
RE: @&*#$ town & state employees

Andy Nold, post: 332519, member: 7 wrote: They want to get real snippy, you could file a Public Information Request (FOIA) and then they have to provi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have taken apart a couple of TDS data collectors

Per the bigger CF cards. I believe you can partition the cards to appear to have a smaller capacity so they will work with older devices.

11 years ago
Page 75 / 148