AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Geodimeter CU program lost!

Per the manual.... to re-boot the keyboard, remove from the instrument and connect to external power. Start the keyboard by keeping the "CON" and "PWR...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Proper way to stake a slope

Interesting. Around here medium cut slopes were chased down the hillside using a 6' folding rule and a hand level. Taller slopes could be checked with...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Back to basics

After performing the columniation routine you should have a pretty good feeling for the adjustment of the gun, based upon the size of the corrections....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: WTB Trimble Power Supply

Norm Larson, post: 334024, member: 7899 wrote: You did mention what was I doing electronically these days and this one is fun, I am 3D printing some c...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Back to basics

R.J. Schneider, post: 334020, member: 409 wrote: I am wondering what the odds are those HIs and HRs consistantly hitting 4.78' & 4.85' I had won...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: WTB Trimble Power Supply

My grandparents had a power surge (or maybe a brown out) that took out many of their appliances.Lucky their house didn't burn down. Somehow it was rel...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: WTB Trimble Power Supply

Norm Larson, post: 334016, member: 7899 wrote: I lost five TSC2's to an electrical spike right about a month ago Ouch! The power company should cove...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: WTB Trimble Power Supply

I have found that you get best results when you are using software/drivers that were written around the time the hardware was being manufactured. That...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Back to basics

That is a neat spreadsheet. Do you mind sharing? Measuring instrument/target heights in dual units helps a bunch with that type of problem.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: WTB Trimble Power Supply

I will probably switch to an external DC when our ACU bites the dust. The cost of that Archer with robotic SurvCE blows my mind!Too bad you couldn't g...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: WTB Trimble Power Supply

I ended up ordering this power supply..after hooking the Supercharger to a jumper battery to verify it functioned correctly...Powerwerks The funny thi...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: WTB Trimble Power Supply

imaudigger, post: 333967, member: 7286 wrote: So does anybody know if you can power the Supercharger with a vehicle? I'd like to test the Supercharger...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: WTB Trimble Power Supply

So does anybody know if you can power the Supercharger with a vehicle? I'd like to test the Supercharger to make sure it didn't get fried before I buy...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: A speech I have given:

What percentage of people actually see the monuments of their property before they buy and who typically shows it to them?Better yet...what percentage...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Anchor Bolt Center

Mike Falk, post: 333700, member: 442 wrote: The center of a bolt pattern assumes that the pattern is correct. Measuring each bolt is a better method a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad glitches with large coordinates

Jim Frame, post: 333679, member: 10 wrote: I'm interested to see if BricsCAD handles this any differently. Are you able to send me a file (DWG would ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: new vs. old quads

Here are a few more in addition to the National Map. Results vary with each application. USGS Historical Topographic Map Explorer USGS Map Locator &a...

11 years ago
Page 73 / 148