AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Surveying a golf course

Holy Cow, post: 334762, member: 50 wrote: Irrigating for pasture use is rare. If Mother Nature doesn't drop enough rain, you cut back on the number o...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying a golf course

Holy Cow, post: 334745, member: 50 wrote: No comparison. Livestock ranging on that area would use a minute amount compared to watering greens and oth...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying a golf course

Peter Ehlert, post: 334729, member: 60 wrote: Golf Courses are huge water wasters. The best alternative is xeriscaping but that is not happening. Pers...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Clockwise or Counter Clockwise? Inquiring minds want to know.

Sergeant Schultz, post: 334634, member: 315 wrote: UMMMM, what about (N+2)180 for CW traverses? Just sayin'.... Now that is thinking outside the bo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Alaskan land surveyor shares pictures of crumbling coast...

Daryl Moistner, post: 334619, member: 221 wrote: Thanks Angel... They cut about 99.9% of everything I said ... Daryl, from my point of view - that's...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter CU program lost!

And tell them you had all of the programs...I'm sure you did right? At this point I don't think they are still selling programs for the CU, but you ne...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Alaskan land surveyor shares pictures of crumbling coast...

Williwaw, post: 334588, member: 7066 wrote: That's an easy one. It's either impounded behind dams or washed out into the Gulf of Mexico. In order to c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Alaskan land surveyor shares pictures of crumbling coast...

I'll stop here. This thread is diving off the deep end (Angel will not be happy).

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The most touching survey(s) you've undertaken

To add to the first part of that story...when my grandmother was alive she joked that she wanted her ashes dumped in an ash tray in a Reno, NV casino....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The most touching survey(s) you've undertaken

paden cash, post: 334575, member: 20 wrote: I really don't cotton to the concept of haints walking amongst us...but I will be the first to admit I hav...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter CU program lost!

Your right...it was the instrument I was thinking of.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter CU program lost!

Probably was time to have the internal battery replaced anyway...I think the battery is only good for 2 years on those units.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Clockwise or Counter Clockwise? Inquiring minds want to know.

Dan Patterson, post: 334517, member: 1179 wrote: Always clockwise here. When you see a counterclockwise one around here it looks like the person doesn...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Alaskan land surveyor shares pictures of crumbling coast...

paden cash, post: 334546, member: 20 wrote: I agree. The eco-system has changed...and will continue to change. Down here in the prairie states there i...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Alaskan land surveyor shares pictures of crumbling coast...

The real ironic thing is that the ice probably was the result of climate change...in other words you may find fertile land under the ice where life on...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ATV / UTV

My family has Honda brand..Water pump: (WX15)Water Pump: (WB30)Generator: (1000i)Generator: (2000i)Quads: two (450R) I'm actually buying a Honda water...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Markers

LRDay, post: 334084, member: 571 wrote: I working on a survey marker system. I'm looking for something sort of simple yet very attractive, durable and...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Back to basics

I think keeping notes, reducing notes, checking notes, entering data, checking entered data, ect. ect. (working with the data) all build skills that a...

11 years ago
Page 72 / 148