AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Top 2 annoyances today

Jim Frame, post: 335029, member: 10 wrote: I no longer use AutoCAD, but I think this is controlled by surfing to Options|Selection|Visual Effect Setti...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Top 2 annoyances today

Radar - 10-4 ON THAT.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Need and Opinion

John Giles, post: 335007, member: 57 wrote: I pace all the time. That's how I find most of my corners. Pacing and pin finder. On long ones I break out...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Need and Opinion

If you can pace it for stake out, you can pace it for recon.Having the ability to find enough monuments to get started, by simply reading a map and pa...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying a golf course

That just came up in conversation the other day...a quick google come up with this.. Solar Use Easements

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Top 2 annoyances today

For instance when I use the Inquiry -> Curve Info and send the results to a report window...After the results are reported, I get a "ding" noise wh...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Top 2 annoyances today

😀 That took me a second...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 990
Reply
RE: Surveying a golf course

I know this is going off topic...again.Coming to a field near you...I know for a fact that in the near future (in Calif.), you will see 40 acre patche...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying a golf course

Norm, we are in the preliminary stages of studies that will probably lead to the situation you describe above. Basically they are studying the water t...

11 years ago
Page 71 / 148