AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Surveying in the Hub.

Sure to be the set of many movie scenes. Kind of looks like something you would find in Japan. Kind of eerie looking. Not sure how I would get to the ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Grasshopper Chronicles Chapter 2....Know your Equipment

It's not difficult to make a spacer that is mounted to the base of the peanut prism that boots the prism to the correct height so that you can have mo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Grasshopper Chronicles Chapter 2....Know your Equipment

I would probably just get rid of that rod and buy another.I don't like the adjustable prism setup either.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Quality of older surveys

Jules J., post: 336730, member: 444 wrote: That cool. The surveyors took pride in their work. I too have noticed asbuilt measurements to highway struc...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Quality of older surveys

I bet if the people involved in the work were still alive, they would take great pride in knowing that 100 years later somebody noticed and appreciate...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 620
Reply
Reply
RE: Who works in "review" states ?

billvhill, post: 336605, member: 8398 wrote: All the recorded and deposited plats are scanned and placed on the web, of course you have to buy a subsc...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Who works in "review" states ?

billvhill, post: 336404, member: 8398 wrote: I had a clerk tell me she wasn't going to accept my plat because I used grey lines, which didn't come out...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Last Friday Evening

I'm sorry for your loss. Parents can be some of the most special friends.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Staking Grid Lines

James Fleming, post: 335416, member: 136 wrote: BIM to field. Most large general contractors around here either currently have, or are starting up...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 891
Page 70 / 148