Trimble Business Center — Produce final deliverables in one workspace. Start free trial.

AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Autocad 2015 Graphics

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
881 Views
imaudigger
(@imaudigger)
Posts: 2957
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Does anybody know what is messing with my hatches? From time to time, they don't appear to follow their boundary. I regenerate the drawing and all is good.

Is it my graphics card settings, or some sort of AutoCAD variable setting?


 
Posted : September 11, 2015 2:07 pm
John
 John
(@john)
Posts: 1279
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

That sounds like a general Autocad "thing". Like when I zoom in and circles look like octagons unless I regen. Also something like having drafting "leftovers" (what appear to be little line segments) after a bit of drafting and they go away with a regen.

Happened to me on "lower end" and "higher end" computers.


 
Posted : September 11, 2015 2:42 pm
Warren Smith
(@warren-smith)
Posts: 830
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Try "viewres" setting of, say, 15,000


 
Posted : September 11, 2015 3:04 pm
back-chain
(@back-chain)
Posts: 468
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Warren Smith, post: 336131, member: 9900 wrote: Try "viewres" setting of, say, 15,000

I second that.

I max it at 20k and don't have probs. Command line: viewres. It also asks a yes/ no. I think I go with 'yes'.

That should solve the octo-circle ( and crossing parallel lines) when you zoom.

Not sure if it will help the hatch issue but, I think it should.


 
Posted : September 11, 2015 3:38 pm