AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Off Road Safety Reminder...

And to add to that..if you have ANY motion, even only a couple inches, you are not stuck.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Off Road Safety Reminder...

Never heard of that rule of thumb. I'm not sure that would work in every situation. I think it depends entirely on the style of the wheel, the profile...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Obligatory access to landlocked lots

The USDA Forest Service has told me that the public has no easement across private lands to access landlocked public lands. In addition, they claim th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Off Road Safety Reminder...

Another piece of advice that may have avoided the situation completely. Before driving out into the desert (or off road for that matter), let some air...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS that I can load backgrounds into

Smartphone - Everybody has one. You can publish Geo-PDF's using ArcMap and store them on the phone so they would be available when there is no cell se...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: coordinates in sections

First and only river that I have ever seen that has a stream bed shaped like a V. Looks to me like there are some missing shots which would affect hyd...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Water supply to garage

mattharnett, post: 338634, member: 6458 wrote: Removing the sink is not enough. The well must be decommissioned because you could easily put the sink...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Permeable Pavement?

paden cash, post: 338264, member: 20 wrote: I was looking at that, too. In my mind they're probably using a polymer or epoxy binder rather than AC. Th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Permeable Pavement?

Looks like gap graded/open graded asphalt over a permeable base? Did somebody patent this combination? I would question how well it would hold up with...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking advice on hardware to run Civil 3D 2016

You will end up adding the RAM in year 4&5 anyway so you might as well do it now. Memory is cheap.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Justice of the Peace asks what AC means

Asphalt ConcreteSeriously though -Yes it is short for Acres. No doubt. Kind of silly to abbreviate a 5 letter word, but people do it every day. Sounds...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Strolling around WTC (on neighboring buildings)

Man - I bet at the right time of day those buildings are blinding! Fantastic pictures. Couldn't ask for a better sky.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Quality of older surveys

Jim in AZ, post: 337729, member: 249 wrote: "The next guy will probably not know it was broken." Won't your Record of Survey drawing mention it? I p...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pitched?

GMPLS, post: 337290, member: 8404 wrote: Hello everyone. Can anyone tell me what the term "pitched" means? I found several numbered lots on the origin...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pitched?

I believe another definition was "to plant".So it could also mean that the parcel was cultivated? That may fit the context if it was ground that could...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pitched?

GMPLS, post: 337290, member: 8404 wrote: Hello everyone. Can anyone tell me what the term "pitched" means? I found several numbered lots on the origin...

11 years ago
Page 69 / 148