AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: No August, September, October Photos?

Looks to me like it was eyeballing that soft dirt with the hole already dug...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: No August, September, October Photos?

I just like it when friendly pets come over to visit while their owners are away at work. A couple year back, two very aggressive dogs (German Shepard...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Document Scanning Project

If you are tossing the files (which I don't recommend), can you simply cut the corner of the document off in order to quickly get rid of the staples?S...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Testing

My thoughts as well. Could possibly be RFI from the ATV ignition? Our TV used to have horrible reception when the neighbor rode his dirt bike (1/4 mil...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Testing

Note to self...don't bring your equipment to this business to be repaired. I can just picture it....Dear Mark, we are enclosing one Trimble S9 Total S...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Providing a valuable service - Fence line surveying

As a land owner, I'd be pissed if I relied upon a corner set in good faith..years go by...a new neighbor has a problem with the location of a buried w...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pilot License for UAS

I watched a friend literally fry a new top of the line quad copter. He managed to plug the battery connector in upside down (it was darkish). Smoke ca...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Old POB article

EZ ARC ARTICLE oopsSomeone beat me to the punch.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Need Supplier Recomendation For HP Plotter Parts

Those plotters are like old Maytag washer machines.I think there is an HP repair man standing around somewhere waiting for one to break down.He calls ...

11 years ago
Page 67 / 148