Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
That sounds like a good note.As a land owner, I would be thanking you.
With all due respect, seems to me that Brad has not revealed enough facts regarding this particular boundary resolution to justify questioning his jud...
Now you went and woke up the avatar police 😉
The judicial system is the mechanism that is in place to determine and protect individual landowner's rights. In this case, it has not been shown that...
Ownership is ultimately defined by possession.Allowing someone to continue to possess your land once a survey has revealed encroachments, equates to c...
Couldn't find any dirt on any of the other guys.
I believe Woods was associated with the Benson Syndicate
Weird thing is the hatches look to be indented as they should be...the R6 looks to be raised.Photos can be deceiving.
So it does come down to possession and who carries the bigger stick.
Paul, how can the government patent out land that they do not own?Does it come back to possession? Basically the gov. is big enough to protect this la...
Why don't you rent one and test it out on this project...come back and give us your impression? They certainly look like they would be perfect for lar...
Remote Controlled Hydro Survey Boat This thing looks exactly like what you need. The heck with all of these other ideas that involve potentially getti...
Was it legal to go to unpatented land and harvest timber or mine for gold? Short answer is YES. This is still true (subject to interpretations of reas...
Am I not mistaken that the current United States of America is a corporation as well? Something about qualifying for foreign loans?
I have been seeing more and more messages labeled as "removed from public view". I suspect this will increase as the months go by.