AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: I'm confused

You East Coast surveyors work in inches?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Grate Top Inlets

Think about THAT next time you eat lunch after pulling manhole lids.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Grate Top Inlets

I'd be careful about providing ample protective gear to prevent direct exposure to raw sewage...cuz despite the common myth that it's 99.5% water....i...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Poison Ivy Vaccine

Doctor told me early on that the best treatment was to avoid exposure...at the time I think I laughed at him (thinking along the lines "if you only kn...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Nate Recommends:

Ever since I participated in this discussion, I have suddenly begun getting SPAM regarding LED flashlights...coincidence?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for AZ boundary surveyor

weighted mean, post: 345975, member: 9599 wrote: A friend in NYC inherited 25% of 320 acres "somewhere in AZ" and is looking for a surveyor to figure ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hunting season

Looks like she is carrying twins

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hunting season

"What babe? Can't hear you...(as your crinkling a paper bag in front of the phone)...going to have to call you in a couple days when...(Crinkle Crinkl...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hunting season

Just as I suspected. Toss that phone down the hill. Your not supposed to have cell phone coverage at buck camp.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hunting season

That's just plain wrong.Do me a favor - grab your phone and quickly turn it off. Don't turn it back on until you have a picture of a nice buck to uplo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hunting season

Right now the bucks are in rut around here.Around here they go from being very smart and sneaky to completely oblivious to their surroundings.Yesterda...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 752
Page 61 / 148