Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Hristo
Free
Joined: April 9, 2015 3:25 pm
Last seen: July 27, 2026 2:21 pm
Last seen: July 27, 2026 2:21 pm
Follow
RE: Leica ASCII format file
I have C3D_PNEZD_LW_ATTRIB?ÿ I'm looking for one without the line work LW just ATT?ÿ
4 years ago
Forum
RE: Leica ASCII format file
CS 20 ?ÿ
4 years ago
Forum
RE: LEICA GS 15 - POSITION LED OFF
Thank you SHG
6 years ago
Forum
RE: LEICA 1105 TCRA plus - for sale
Hi My name is Hristo, [email protected] or 508 332 0214 located in Nantucket, Massachusetts thanks?ÿ
6 years ago
Forum
RE: LEICA VIVA CODING
Yes, points from my codes list, in my code list I have code "STEP" I would like to add to it STEP/STONE, for example, but I can't looks to me that I h...
6 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 2
Next