AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 8, 2026 6:55 am
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23732
Reply
RE: Lawyers

As one of the trustees for a cemetery I can not understand why it would make one bit of difference if burials had already occurred within a tract desi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawyers

Once again this site has proven that one can learn almost anything sooner or later. From lawyers to grease zerks to the origin of punchcards for comp...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I give up. Stoopid maffs.

Not grasping the true problem as this seems to be a fairly simple trigger-nom-uh-tree problem. Using an American football expression, tell him to "PU...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawyers

I was filling grease zerks before I was old enough to drive the tractors. That's what I heard them being called, so that's what I called them, too. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Ticks! Millions of ticks!

Nine hours and not one person has asked if I agreed to take on the current project in tick Hell. My helper will view it as just another day in Paradi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: From the government and here to help

Riding a four-wheeler is one thing. Riding one along the side of terrain having a signficant sideslope is entirely a different way to find excitement...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Best practice for creating survey drawings?

I will long remember the problems I had switching from strictly 2-D data to 3-D data. A certain line needed to be extended until it was of a certain ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawyers

In farm country, the question is: "How many lawyers does it take to grease a combine?" The answer: "Just one, if you run him through very slowly." ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawyers

@james-fleming Allow four hours for the KC to STL drive. Roughly 250 miles with Columbia very close to the midpoint if you need a break. You might...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 709
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 564
Reply
RE: Lawyers

Answer: They were born that way. That's why they became lawyers.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 643
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1321
Reply
RE: How to handle a Pin Farmer

@jim-in-az It was the neighbor who piled scrap in the corner and then removed it. Must not have phrased my collection of pronouns correctly.

3 years ago
Page 99 / 1302