Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 8, 2026 4:54 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 4:54 am
Follow
RE: I give up. Stoopid maffs.
Sure! I had that right on the tip of my tongue, but couldn't spit it out in time.
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Contributing factor
I was the lead car in a very minor rearending situation about ten years ago. Driving on a sidestreet in a small city when a large-diameter ball came ...
3 years ago
Forum
RE: From the government and here to help
"It's a whole other country out there." When it is miles to the nearest power line or the nearest reliable source of water is not on the property, it...
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Lawyers
@aliquot Nearby US highway that runs from southern Texas to Canada is wedged between two, separately-controlled cemeteries. Increasing the road wid...
3 years ago
Forum