AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 6, 2026 4:20 pm
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23727
Reply
RE: How many times to get it right?

I think many of us are adjusting to the new way of doing things. Weird things happen in the meantime.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1166
Reply
RE: Odd things you find while surveying

In the past when this topic arose, I recall a couple of surveyors reporting finding human remains.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@dmyhill I definitely hope so. The grizzly old days of everyone trying to convert their political or religious opposites over to their side of the ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd things you find while surveying

@dougie Wassamattayou? Blondes and brunettes can accomplish the same goals as redheads.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@gary_g If I say what I want to say, I won't be allowed to join you migrants migrating.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

Shut up and sit back down. It worked on me and it worked on my kids. The tone of voice was adequate to get things quiet again.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 1246
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@dmyhill Middle daughter used to have a Honda SUV that was school bus orange. Even she referred to it as her own little short bus, because she is S...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: A Horrible Description

The slough has moved both west and south. The result is that the south line is under 1000 feet and the north line is under 800 feet. A lot of land h...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Alaska Surveyor?

Dang. I guessed fairly close by looking at the location of the Initial Point. Decided Glenallen might be close. Not too far off.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@dmyhill But, do you have your very own short bus???? Now, that is special..................

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1274
Reply
RE: Meal ticket or career?

The land surveying profession is loaded with overachievers. It is extremely difficult to start accepting the reality that one person simply can't kee...

3 years ago
Topic
Page 63 / 1302