AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 6, 2026 4:20 pm
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23727
Reply
RE: Description of the week

I have seen that before where I was the lucky one who was supposed to come up with the REAL description. Everyone wants to get the sale closed quickl...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm just too nice of a guy

Initially, I thought I could help him out over the phone. By the time I figured out exactly where he was searching, I had invested too much time. Ho...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 600
Reply
RE: Contract/ Consultant Survey CAD Technician usage

I have enough problems drafting my own work based on my notes and field data. Wouldn't wish that confusion on anyone else. Sorry.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA NSPS (formerly ALTA ACSM) minimum standard detail

One more reason why my life has been simplified by not doing any ALTAs in about ten years.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: STOLEN PROPERTY REPORT FOR THE LAND SURVEYING COMMUNITY

A simple, "No, I do not take credit cards for payment." should suffice. That would be my first answer in evrey case. However, if I did take credit c...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What obligation does another surveyor have to return your call.

It would take me some time to pull up my old information and prepare to talk coherently with you about something that is hot to you but very cold to m...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What Happens When You Don't Proofread

Delivered the goods to a client last evening as she is in a big hurry to get things wrapped up. Was up till about midnight Saturday trying to finaliz...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What Happens When You Don't Proofread

Truth is stranger than fiction. I love this kind of story.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How far “up” does a property line go?

Assume for a moment that the adjoiner is a city and the immediate adjoining area is a sidewalk used by the public. The city would have the right to d...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How far “up” does a property line go?

Up, you ask? To quote Buzz Lightyear: To infinity.........and beyond................. Seriously, the neighbor is being an idiot.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Aluminum Disk in Asphalt

Call me negligent if you so desire, but, I do not support the setting of caps in such locations, regardless of the call for such in your Minimum Stand...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd things you find while surveying

You are correct. The standard portable tank filled with as much air as possible (100 psi or more). I'v.e seen former small propane tanks turned into ...

3 years ago
Page 62 / 1302