Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:53 am
This is crazy to the way some other places operate, BUT, there are three sets of improvements (houses, driveways shed, etc.) on this new tract already...
He shows no found lot corners. Only found markers are the four corners of the subdivision, which were shown ten years ago to be the quarter-quarter s...
Know a couple with two daughters, Randi and Ronni. Some people should not be allowed to name babies. Knew a couple years ago who were both profesor...
Have had quite a few surveys over the decades thanks to sloppy GIS information. Unrelated to GIS, but, one time I had a good client call because his...
I've seen it both ways. I always check to see if it Micha- el or Mike-eel. Not to be confused with Mish-el. Trivia note: The mother on The Walton...
One railroad that sliced across my home county had a description obviously written prior to the construction of the track. One section of ROW across ...
🤣 🤣 🤣 Search the area. You may find a croquet field laid out with such "wickets".
The question in the OP made me think of a cartoon I saw on Facebook. It showed a couple walking away from a house with a sign by the mailbox that rea...
A couple of days ago I was texting with #2 daughter who just moved to the Tampa area in Florida. She said her husband has an aunt and uncle who have ...
We have a winner!!!!!! Jim Petty was a fun fellow to know. Met up with him one day when his daughter and my daughter were both students in Faye...
I know the little guy under the NEHI sign is Kent because he insists all surveyors should have a handy stepladder available to get over two-wire barb ...