AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 4, 2026 9:43 pm
Topics: 2297 / Replies: 23723
Reply
RE: Unplug the computer and then plug it back in

@cv I seriously considered that option.

6 months ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1512
Reply
RE: It's that time of year

I am un-disparaging-able anymore. I enjoy harassing others and have them harass me in return. Friends do that to each other. It is great to have y...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: It's that time of year

@rankin_file I'll just send out my wife with her hair in huge, pink curlers and a Hawaiian muu muu dress.

6 months ago
Reply
RE: It's that time of year

@rankin_file I'll agree to meet you halfway on that request.

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Don’t you just love fence company’s!!!

Did a survey on a single lot. Set and flagged all four corners. By chance, the owner of the next property to the north being several lots called two...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: It's that time of year

@eddycreek I remember you sharing that situation with us. Life gives us challenges that can sometimes be huge. No amount of planning is enough. Wh...

6 months ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1946
Reply
RE: I just don’t get people

Stories such as this one never die when surveyors get together in a casual setting. People have been stupid forever. There is a detailed forensic s...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: IRS "Real Estate Professional"

Yes. I have owned rental properties and have rented properties for my own use. Also, for more than 20 years, I was a licensed Real Estate Salesperso...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: When you feel you absolutely know something, go watch a reel by this fellow

It is fun to learn from someone who also has a great laugh. Other topics range from imagining shrinking the Sun down the size of the period at the en...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: I've been doing it wrong.

@bill93 Absolutely true. Many years ago I was in a meeting where we were meeting with representative of a Georgia company. On the wall directly op...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Returning to Private sector post Federal work

Forty-plus years ago I did engineering work for a very large military contractor. Many of the standard practices were anti-efficient. One example bei...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: ROW is always fun to explain!

Nearly all of our County roads have technical fee ownership to the section line with the public having an easement for the width of the right-of-way. ...

6 months ago
Page 24 / 1301