Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 11, 2026 1:44 am
Is the clue in the name??ÿ Switzerland??ÿ Maybe it is affected by an inaccessible knob.?ÿ Can't sell it.?ÿ Stick it in the street.
Three Dog Night had the answer 50 years ago.?ÿ Released in 1973.?ÿ Just make sure it's in someone else's corner of heaven. Out in the Countr...
Yippers.?ÿ Bad is good.?ÿ I lost track of the difference between being hot and being cool. Hell, 50 years ago there were a thousand jokes built off o...
Still hoping one of Texas brethren will be kind enough to do a copy/paste to provide us with an example of a Texas survey descriptions (field notes).?...
Many moons ago I introduced the infamous "0.04' issue" because the very next surveyor (a friend of mine) chose to introduce that minute change to his ...
This is the direct opposite to what one would expect to read in the survey notes of a Texas survey.?ÿ All four pages required to document the survey o...
Yup!?ÿ That summarizes the thinking level of some who believe they are surveyors.
@dave-o?ÿ In July 1977 I was in New York City attending a national meeting of CESSE (Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives) as my ...
I am now reviewing surveys where the surveyor is disagreeing with himself.?ÿ He measured the same line on three different surveys.?ÿ The plat shows a ...
Different customary practices exist all over the place.?ÿ When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
I have learned not to fear receiving mail from the IRS.?ÿ Generally, it is a good thing. Received a letter from them this past Saturday.?ÿ It was a r...
The more-ass caps would supply a large area for tack placement.
@mightymoe?ÿ The tack must have been his equivalent of a dimple. ????ÿ