AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 10, 2026 11:43 pm
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23739
Reply
RE: Surveyor Rejected his own monument

We are a trillion miles from New England but I can think of one rock fence that I hope I get to survey someday.?ÿ We have worked across the road from ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Rejected his own monument

@on_point?ÿ If the location of the fence was the intended boundary, then the fence is the boundary, unless it has been replaced in some other locatio...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field managment

I am aware of a fellow who sometimes takes the truck home and sometimes doesn't.?ÿ It comes down to a matter of practicality.?ÿ At the moment, the tru...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Rejected his own monument

I have a new job where it's possible I might have to do that.?ÿ I did a job over 30 years ago and should have found the center section corner.?ÿ Memor...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate, Zone AO

@david-kendall?ÿ Ran into that issue a couple of weeks back.?ÿ Called FEMA HQ and told them to send me the current version.?ÿ What they sent expired ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My son has a theory

Please don't take this as political, it is a statement of how things were done for centuries. Communities have both the strong and the weak living si...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Altered documents and/or forgery.

Wow.?ÿ This is a revival of a thread started over nine years ago on a VERY important subject.?ÿ This place rocks!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: It looks like the street had an aneurism

If it helps, rotate your computer screen 90 degrees counter-clockwise.?ÿ Here's what it looks like today.?ÿ If you look closely, there is still a lot ...

4 years ago
Page 131 / 1302