Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 11, 2026 1:44 am
Working on a job totaling 1840 acres of contiguous lands with no internal roads, located in five sections.?ÿ There are three ownerships but all are th...
@oldpacer?ÿ With respect to the Civil Service potential Summer job, it was a case of the multitude of members of the Armed Services who were returnin...
That is incredibly bad.?ÿ Obviously, no one who matters actually reads what is right there in black and white. ?ÿ Was reviewing a survey plat earlie...
I had just had my eighteenth birthday when I discovered I was among a group of people who were actively being discriminated against.?ÿ On our campus w...
We once performed a job for a fellow who had at least 20 cars stop by his house, go inside for maybe five minutes, then leave again in the relatively ...
Best I can recall we have only had one project next door to the "projeccts".?ÿ We had to initially work in an area of a few acres of overgrown vegetat...
@dougie?ÿ That sounds like a situation that is occurring from time to time here.?ÿ Somehow, the local PO has hired a couple to be the substitute for ...
@mightymoe?ÿ See, we all can learn from one another here.?ÿ I had never such a section.?ÿ I've seen a few that ended up that way, but not courtesy of...
@mightymoe?ÿ Imagine a picture of Alfred E. Neuman (Mad Magazine Kid) grinning from ear to ear. ???? ???? ?????ÿ
Until I was about 8 or 9 years old, I would simply announce, "Joe's coming."?ÿ My parents knew the mail would be in our mailbox in about two shakes of...
That is absolutely correct. Another great thing about this site is that we all can contribute something and we all can learn something.?ÿ Sometimes a...
@mightymoe?ÿ Precisely where is that imaginary speck on a 150 year-old cottonwood tree?
We prefer to leave out the word "point" unless it has some more words to go with it, such as: to a point on the East Section Line.?ÿ The monument may ...
What is your spirit animal and why? If you had been born a skunk, how do you think that would have changed your view of the world?
In a subdivsion, every tract is related to every other tract.?ÿ You cannot modify one without modifying all.?ÿ You don't get to pick and choose.