AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
haywood
haywood
@haywood
Free
Joined: June 13, 2015 8:02 am
Topics: 6 / Replies: 21
Reply
RE: Mississippi DOT

These are Tupelo guys, but I bet they could get you what you want. [email protected] [email protected] ?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: X90 OPUS

MJP-PLS, post: 410741, member: 8990 wrote: what are you asking for this unitI would like at least $1,000.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Forum
Topic
10 years ago
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 965
Reply
RE: Today's Ring Ring

Typical... Realtors especially, who have no idea how much effort goes into completing a boundary survey! They all need it quick and easy but in retur...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: profession? hah!!!

I have had my share of "bank surveys', coming from the seller, it is usually smooth sailing. I show up, do the requested work, and then get paid. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: IP Address

That works, thank you! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1154
Reply
RE: Backsight distances

Thanks for all the input guys. Much appreciated. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Backsight distances

I have a laser plummet so setups are fast and simple. I was just wondering what would be too close, but as long as it closes or falls within my toler...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 3484
Reply
RE: Mississippi State Specific Exam

I just received my letter from Alabama board today. I am approved to sit for the ALLS exam. It seems Mr. Lucas, from POB magazine has a lot of public...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Mississippi State Specific Exam

There are numerous questions straight from Fitz manual, Burts book, and the BLM manual as well as all the MS rules and regs.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: MS rule 21 revision

Yes, this would be for water/sewer projects. I read it as we will provide monumentation for every easement along the project. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1270
Reply
RE: Youngest and oldest

29Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 510
Reply
RE: Equipment

Ya'll say "hello" to my son, Garrett !We work together on the weekends, and I am being the best mentor I can.I encouraged him to join this forum. You ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Stations

Will a carlson controller with the TS software work well with this unit? Also, is a tripod included?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: SOKKIA SX-105T PS2 5" SRX5 ROBOTIC TOTAL STATION

Does it have on board software and can it be used as a manual TS as well?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Total Stations

Do they have dual screen? Long range reflectorless? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

11 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 2