AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Greg
Greg
@gregory-wunz
Member Vendor
Joined: October 2, 2023 7:23 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 8:11 am
Topics: 55 / Replies: 27
Reply
RE: Lost time on Status check ins from the Client

@chris-bouffard It is great you provide updates pre-emptively! Sounds like you have a great process and the regular updates are probably a big reason...

2 weeks ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 870
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

Wendell, I greatly appreciate your message and as a vendor for the industry and an advertiser on RPLS.com I can understand your thoughts. I realize th...

4 months ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 2538
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 3736
Reply
RE: Transitioning from employee to entrepreneur

Hey Bruce, Fair point—it is a bit of a tongue twister isn't it. How about something more like: “Bring in good subcontractors early and use them wise...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 3888
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1446
Reply
RE: Need a new survey database to geo-locate and track past work

[/quote] Thanks. At this point being new to this position and flying solo I'm doing triage while drinking from a firehose so something very simple t...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a new survey database to geo-locate and track past work

Just wanted to offer a thought from my experience. At Kudurru Stone, we are a project management tool that does more than just log your data—it also m...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1117
Reply
RE: Thinking of starting my own business. What advice do those of you have?

Coming at this from a slightly different perspective, one piece of advice I've found invaluable is to get organized right from the start. While it's e...

2 years ago
Topic
Topic
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1598
Topic
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1246
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1580
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1596
Page 1 / 5