AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
George Matica
George Matica
@george-matica
Free
Joined: July 19, 2012 7:51 pm
Topics: 38 / Replies: 278
Reply
RE: Recommendations for a complete field and office software solution?

geopro_consultants, post: 373732, member: 9959 wrote: I've always been a full Trimble user and I like the way both GPS and total station can be used w...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 611
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 540
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 17
Views: 2060
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 vs R8-3

I've ordered checks for the "big check book" 😉 What do you like about the R8-4 compared to the R10? How about the R8-S?

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 2657
Reply
RE: Photogrammetry with RTK

From the September 18, 2013 GPS World article... New JAVAD TRIUMPH-LS Receiver Features 864 Channels "The TRIUMPH-LS provides visual stake-out, six pa...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Photogrammetry with RTK

Shawn Billings, post: 337271, member: 6521 wrote: I'm not a photogrammetrist, but I've been dabbling with the photogrammetry feature in the Triumph-LS...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: best laptop for use in field and office running autocad?

paul ferguson, post: 335000, member: 10166 wrote: Looking for suggestions/recommendations for hardware components (memory, chip, video card etc) of a ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: An Engineer Walks Into a Survey Office...

Norman Oklahoma, post: 333995, member: 9981 wrote: One of the firms I worked for in OK had been a successful survey business, serving many engineering...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: An Engineer Walks Into a Survey Office...

thebionicman, post: 333965, member: 8136 wrote: You probably know this already, but this conversation needed to happen before the certificate ended up...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: An Engineer Walks Into a Survey Office...

NYLS, post: 333941, member: 1722 wrote: In New York, unless the PE is a shareholder, you can not offer engineering services as a part of your land sur...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: An Engineer Walks Into a Survey Office...

James Fleming, post: 333934, member: 136 wrote: The engineer gets a salary commiserate with experience and an annual performance bonus based on a perc...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Datugram software

Jim Frame, post: 333929, member: 10 wrote: The video below, while pretty long, looks like it represents a realistic project example. What it told me ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: An Engineer Walks Into a Survey Office...

mattharnett, post: 333930, member: 6458 wrote: A better question: What percent will I get? Now that you have a "firm," I would guess you guys are de...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: An Engineer Walks Into a Survey Office...

Holy Cow, post: 333919, member: 50 wrote: In my case it's 100 percent. Everything that comes in I put in my bank account. HC, P.E., L.S. HC, If you...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 16