AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geonerd
geonerd
@geonerd
Free
Joined: December 21, 2013 10:44 am
Topics: 20 / Replies: 176
Reply
RE: looking for nightmare legals descriptions

Duane Frymire, post: 400336, member: 110 wrote: I've always been partial to this one: Thanks Duane,I think I will open my discussion time with this o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for nightmare legals descriptions

Peter Lothian - MA ME, post: 400226, member: 4512 wrote: This one is not so much a nightmare, as it is bemusing. Pages 3-14 are particularly entertai...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for nightmare legals descriptions

Peter Lothian - MA ME, post: 400226, member: 4512 wrote: This one is not so much a nightmare, as it is bemusing. Pages 3-14 are particularly entertai...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for nightmare legals descriptions

Richard Germiller, post: 400289, member: 499 wrote: They don't appear to be on-line this far back, but when I worked in Dutchess County, NY I came acr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for nightmare legals descriptions

This is a great start. I am going to sit down tomorrow and start working on this. These give me some ideas as well, maybe create something from the va...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 33
Views: 1106
Reply
RE: any news about Larry Phipps

corey f, post: 361167, member: 287 wrote: geonerd - Here's the link in case you have the wrong one. It was working correctly a few minutes ago. The la...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 710
Reply
RE: Is It Time To Change Surveying Licensure?

I stopped reading the article at the chart showing the annual numbers of surveyors in Texas. "The above list reflects a 10-percent drop in 20 years of...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for survey tech and CAD tech

Brad Ott, post: 349248, member: 197 wrote: I hope you are adjusting well to your new digs. I am, but it's keeping me way busier than when I worked 84...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 949
Reply
RE: Party Chief - Jacobs in Denver

Norman Oklahoma, post: 341552, member: 9981 wrote: Your redirect link requires a password. Perhaps this is the same position? Yes, I had accessed fro...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 699
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1311
Reply
RE: Because it wouldn't be legal

Tom Adams, post: 332615, member: 7285 wrote: There there missy, don't get your panties in a wad..... (edit, hope you know I'm joking) I was just floor...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 568
Page 1 / 10