AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geonerd
geonerd
@geonerd
Free
Joined: December 21, 2013 10:44 am
Topics: 20 / Replies: 176
Topic
Reply
RE: Howdy folks

welcome aboard. ask away and let me know if you need any body armor

11 years ago
Reply
RE: BLM in Alaska looking for Deputy State Director

Brad Ott, post: 332373, member: 197 wrote: Go for it T! Thanks for the confidence Brad, but that one is out of my scope. I would expect to at least h...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 703
Reply
RE: Adding Attribute Data to CAD Polygons

BlitzkriegBob, post: 332285, member: 9554 wrote: It would depend. If you are truly looking at attributed data, then you would need to define attribute...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 972
Reply
RE: Adding Attribute Data to CAD Polygons

The only way I am familiar with is using either GIS for AutoCAD or AutoCAD Map

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why your GPS is off!

Basically, the location of the prime meridian at Greenwich Observatory is wrong.Excuse me! I think the prime meridian was defined by the location of t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Because it wouldn't be legal

Cee Gee, post: 332195, member: 451 wrote: After 30 + years in this business I've certainly had my share of complaints, some legitimate but of all of t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi 🙂

Welcome Anelis,University of PR? They have an excellent program; most successful surveying program for the US (no politics intended). I considered app...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where is the R-O-W Point?

I would bei nterested in seeing the deeds that acquired the ROW. My feeling is that the line should stop at the angle point of the ROW east of the 1/4...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Did He Win?

Nate The Surveyor, post: 331488, member: 291 wrote: America's Priorities have changed. That used to be a good thing. N Yes, Nate, but the other side...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: R/W Frontage

thanks for the update

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 342
Page 2 / 10