AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: The Ghost of an Opinion from 1904

Kent McMillan, post: 435264, member: 3 wrote: I think you probably are misrembering that unless you can provide a link. Most likely what I wrote what ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The Ghost of an Opinion from 1904

This is a general comment that I'd like to throw out regarding land surveying. Some seem to think that certain types of land surveys are complex as i...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The Ghost of an Opinion from 1904

Thanks for the additional information regarding the abandoned corner, Kent.In Colorado, we have stones not rock mounds or cairns to mark corners. Whe...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The Ghost of an Opinion from 1904

Jon Collins, post: 435165, member: 11135 wrote: Gene,Does the general rule of whomever is first to patent office is senior? Personally, I've only run ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The Ghost of an Opinion from 1904

Well, Kent despite your retort, my questions are born out of curiosity. For instance, you state that you set a spike and washer in the a drill hole i...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The Ghost of an Opinion from 1904

Sorry Kent, but my old eyes cannot make out the spike and washer in the second photo, only a work boot. Out of curiosity, I'm not sure why you set a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: court never requests the involvement of an expert witness

Dave Karoly, post: 434888, member: 94 wrote: You obviously don't operate in the "real world." Well, of course I don't. You know more than most (esp....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: court never requests the involvement of an expert witness

I have to stop reading this thread, Kent. My sides are starting to ache from giggling so much at your repeated insistence that mediation is an advers...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

Holy Cow, post: 434882, member: 50 wrote: O I C! Lower Alabama. Is that an elevation thing, a latitudinal thing or a lifestyle thing? To paraphrase...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: court never requests the involvement of an expert witness

Kent McMillan, post: 434811, member: 3 wrote: Mediation as I've observed it is both carrot and stick. The carrot is to get something with relative cer...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

Do you offer mediation services, too?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: court never requests the involvement of an expert witness

What you just described Kent is more appropriately referred to as arbitration. At best is is a blending of arbitration and mediation. A mediator is ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Water Boundary Case Crazy Question

eapls2708, post: 434569, member: 589 wrote: That's why my answers pertaining to jurisdictions other than where I practice almost always have a lot of ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Water Boundary Case Crazy Question

Paul in PA, post: 434565, member: 236 wrote: Question is why should I be reading the Manual of Surveying Instructions to PLSS surveyors?Paul in PA I ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ryan Versteeg

So sad. I only knew Ryan from our correspondence and his posts. I will miss him.My deepest condolences to his wife and children.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Quarter Section Corner to 1 & 12, T20S, R30E, MDM...

aliquot, post: 434194, member: 2486 wrote: Bearing trees rarely lie. Except for when they do. I friend is totally confuzzled by a mineral survey wit...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Quarter Section Corner to 1 & 12, T20S, R30E, MDM...

Great find Dave. Thanks for sharing.P.S. Don't forget to dimple it. 😉

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

It looks like your garden variety quartz biotite granite. I do see a slight pinkish cast that would most likely be K-feldspar. :)Geologists will oft...

9 years ago
Page 50 / 67