AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: In 1965, when he was 23.

Kent McMillan, post: 436393, member: 3 wrote: The case that I referred to is that presented in the photos above. The scatter as found and the mound as...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In 1965, when he was 23.

Kent McMillan, post: 436362, member: 3 wrote: Once again, we are reminded that reading is FUNDAMENTAL and an essential skill for a surveyor. What I ac...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In 1965, when he was 23.

Kent McMillan, post: 436340, member: 3 wrote: In Texas, the tradition among the better surveyors is to write metes and bounds descriptions that also c...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I pincushion it?

MightyMoe, post: 436302, member: 700 wrote: I can't see how surveyor B's location was used to establish line if he didn't set anything.......Maybe I m...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In 1965, when he was 23.

R.J. Schneider, post: 436066, member: 409 wrote: I would have located it where it entered the ground, if it was in the budget for an extra shot or two...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In 1965, when he was 23.

Kent McMillan, post: 436016, member: 3 wrote: Rock mounds were built in different sizes. This one was probably at least 33 inches in diameter. I'm afr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I pincushion it?

Nate The Surveyor, post: 435897, member: 291 wrote: Surveyor a surveys it. Sets pins.Surveyor b surveys it. Rejects surveyor a's pins, by some 0.87' s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In 1965, when he was 23.

Kent McMillan, post: 435902, member: 3 wrote: I went over to the office of a friend and colleague who worked on the survey party that drove the axle t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Working Backward from the Ghost Corner

Kent McMillan, post: 435472, member: 3 wrote: That would be yet another off-topic post from you, wouldn't it? It's a strange talent of dubious value. ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Working Backward from the Ghost Corner

Glad to see you get back on track, Kent. Thanks for posting some details of your project.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The Ghost of an Opinion from 1904

Hack, post: 435301, member: 708 wrote: Y'all love getting a rise out of Kent dont'ya. And it is so easy! 😉

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The Ghost of an Opinion from 1904

Kent McMillan, post: 435302, member: 3 wrote: Well, I've assumed that nearly 100% of your work is in connection with mineral extraction, not mortgage ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The Ghost of an Opinion from 1904

Kent McMillan, post: 435278, member: 3 wrote: Okay, you're citing PLACER claims as evidence of major difficulty? As a point of clarification, how many...

9 years ago
Page 49 / 67