AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: PLSO 2018

Posted by: Loyal ?ÿ Oh yeah...get of my lawn! Loyal

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado Mandatory Continuing Education Bill for Land Surveyors Working Its Way through the Legislature

Posted by: Tom Adams Posted by: Gene Kooper Should I get my voice tuned up to yell, "GET OFF MY GRASS" whenever I get the urge??ÿ ??ÿ The federal old-...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado Mandatory Continuing Education Bill for Land Surveyors Working Its Way through the Legislature

Posted by: Jim Frame I just hope that my C state holds firm! Jim, While I personally would like to see my state hold firm too, my real reason for post...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado Mandatory Continuing Education Bill for Land Surveyors Working Its Way through the Legislature

In Colorado there is a state statute that requires a review by the Dept. of Regulatory Agencies before a mandatory continuing education bill can be in...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado Mandatory Continuing Education Bill for Land Surveyors Working Its Way through the Legislature

Mr. Harris, I don't disagree with your position. I've attended and given many courses over the years.?ÿ When I was the PLSC Executive Director and pre...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Federal Patent circa 2004

Leon, That is a Federal government attorney in his argle-bargly way stating that the adjacent private land obviously impacted the remaining Public Lan...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Federal Patent circa 2004

Sorry for the thread hijack, Loyal.?ÿ I'll post a separate thread on the "blizzard of lines" showing the 130 mineral surveys with 46 remainders that t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Federal Patent circa 2004

I should have prefaced my previous post by saying that your example is not as rare in Colorado as other western states.?ÿ After all, Colorado has more...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Federal Patent circa 2004

Your example is not that uncommon here in Colorado.?ÿ A mining company cleaned up a few sections of ground east and south of Cripple Creek in an ident...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Western Regional Survey Conference suspicious e-mail

Dave, I got one of those too, yesterday.?ÿ The tell was that it only included my email address.?ÿ I'm going to the conference and the registration lin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Liquid Gold - No, the Other Liquid Gold

Posted by: Dave Karoly My fondest memory is the only one I spotted before Gene. It was in a big pile of rocks, I was about 50' away and yelled to Gene...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Liquid Gold - No, the Other Liquid Gold

Posted by: R.J. Schneider Thanks for the maps, Gene. Reading those maps it seems the miners are actually chasing those fault lines, or maybe they are ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Liquid Gold - No, the Other Liquid Gold

Staying on-topic, here are a plan view and cross section view through the mine workings of the "North London Mine"?ÿ The right side of each plot is la...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1066
Reply
RE: BLM website

Come on paden, you have until midnight to complete your research.?ÿ ??ÿ

9 years ago
Page 34 / 67