AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: Section Subdivision

First, thanks for your replies to my questions, aliquot.?ÿ I am aware of that section of the BLM's guidance and figured that it might have been your r...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Section Subdivision

Aliquot, I respectfully disagreed with your initial premise that Jefferson would turn over in his grave at a modern "misapplication" of subdividing a ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's setup

Thanks Bill and paden.?ÿ The Farmall that I mowed with was much bigger than the "B"s that we also use for mowing.?ÿ The one unique feature it had was ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Section Subdivision

In case any of the replies were directed at this portion of my post, "My convention is to not use 1/2 in aliquot descriptions to avoid ambiguity." my ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Section Subdivision

No, Jefferson is not rolling in his grave.?ÿ He was in France and unable to defend his land system.?ÿ If he'd been in Washington and successfully enac...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Section Subdivision

When the parent tract(s) is described by aliquot parts, I regard 1/2 as shorthand for two contiguous 1/4s.?ÿ My convention is to not use 1/2 in aliquo...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's setup

Do you know the model/year of that old Farmall, Bill??ÿ When I was a skinny 13 year old kid, my dad had me drive one very similar to that in the hay f...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Set charred Aspen Post 4x4

Well, Leon.?ÿ My impression is that you will either find the charred stake or find sufficient evidence to reestablish the corner. I'm looking forward ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it ok to talk about Leica?

I agree with you, Cameron.?ÿ The area Leica rep is VERY responsive and knowledgeable.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 661
Reply
RE: Heads- up on OPUS

Them bastids.?ÿ The gubmint is killing Kenny OPUS again!?ÿ ??ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Colonial Land Surveying

In case you missed my post from earlier this year Scott, here is a Master Title Plat Supplemental sheet for Sec. 18, T. 15?ÿ S., R. 69 W., 6th P.M. I'...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSS question

The GLO Records web site has a bulk data download feature that allows one to download relational databases of all the land records in their system.?ÿ ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Some stone candy for a Friday afternoon

I thought you might like the photos Jitterboogie.?ÿ The stones are on the east side of the southern spur of Mt. Bross (above Mineral Park and south of...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Some stone candy for a Friday afternoon

A few years ago, I found these two stones in a waste pile next to an old mine a little further up the hill.?ÿ They were Cors. Nos. 1 and 4 of Sur. No....

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 857
Page 29 / 67