AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: Electronic Recording

@kscott Regarding the [tongue in cheek] portion of the above post, I do keep an original signed and sealed copy of all my land survey plats. However,...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Electronic Recording

@kscott Your statement is incorrect. While Sec. 13-80-105, C.R.S, does have three scenarios, there is not a 10-year discovery. The statute also refe...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The bank says they need a better description

I'd tell them they are free to write whatever they want and place it in their file! ETA: Or how about, "The building that houses this recorded docume...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Tunnel surveying

@john-nolton Well, geezo wheezo John.?ÿ Of course I know that the Wild GAK determines astronomic north; however the PhD geodesist knew otherwise. Bei...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Tunnel surveying

@rod I'm glad someone enjoyed my oddball humor. I recall a discussion with a geodesist many years ago regarding whether the Wild GAK gyros produce a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Tunnel surveying

@shelby-h-griggs-pls The instrument you recall is a Wild GAK north-seeking gyroscope. They were usually mounted onto a T-16 or a T-2.?ÿ Accuracy vari...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ** ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICS **

@loyal Hey, I fondly remember the old A&W 1-gallon glass jugs. Way back when I was a punk kid working in the hay field my mother would occasional...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS paper on 2017 GSVS in Colorado appears in current issue of the Journal of Geodesy

Thanks for posting this GOM.?ÿ I've been waiting for something, anything to be published about this. I just might take the plunge and pay the fee to r...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Quit Claim Deed Language

@mike-marks Yes, the deed was recorded in November, nearly five months after it was executed.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Quit Claim Deed Language

@paden-cash There is more to the story, but I can only speak in generalities. The deed covers patented mining claims and related facilities. Those re...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1182
Reply
RE: An interesting upgrade dilemma

ALRIGHT WENDELL! The old cliche of "stress kills" needs an update to include stress-induced shingles. A couple of decades ago I hadn't been feeling w...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Poles/Bipods, etc. Manufacturers

Take a look at Hixon Mfg. They make their own poles, bipods and fixed height tripods.

6 years ago
Page 12 / 67