Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
@aliquot Since our discussion has bifurcated from the original post, I sent you a PM. Sorry for the hijack, Cameron.
@aliquot In Cameron's posts, the Assessor's office staff member not only flagged supposed problems, but suggested a specific curative action. In addi...
A county in Colorado only controls the subdivision of lands within the unincorporated areas of the county. I live in Lakewood Colorado and the Lakewoo...
@cameron-watson-pls [tongue-in-cheek]I wasn't meaning to imply that there is an internecine (I don't think I've ever used that term in a survey post)...
I don't know a thing about your problem, Cameron.?ÿ However, I am concerned that a county elected official that is not supposedly part of the approval...
Since you are based in Idaho my answer is an emphatic yes; even more so if you work in areas where there are federal interest lands. Also, if you've ...
Very sad news.
I've taken the position that proof of moving monuments, esp. by natural processes (i.e. mass wasting processes) should meet the clear and convincing e...
I work quite a bit in the wind. After having my GPS base station blow over many years ago on Windy Ridge (I kid you not), I learned my lesson.?ÿ I dri...